Our Lil Peanut

Friday, March 13, 2009

New Pics - Yes, I know I am a slacker!

I haven't posted many new pics as of lately. Mainly because I have not taken any...so I hope you have been enthralled with my boring words! lol! But recently we have made some updates to the nursery and I have snapped a few pics of the belly so here they are for your viewing enjoyment! Keep in mind the nursery is a work in progress, but Jer and I are just so very happy with how it has all come together. It really is like walking into that warm place we all retreat to in our heads when life is too rough!

26.5 Weeks: All I need is my drink and the remote! Jerry thought this was funny and had to snap a picture. I was nursing a cold over the weekend and was in full chillax mode!


28.5 Weeks: We took a stroll last weekend in Capitola to burn off the onion rings I just HAD TO HAVE! It was a gorgeous day just after a stormy week.

28.5 Weeks: Me and my BFF Melissa taking our first belly pic together!


March 11th: Drew's Room in Progress. We added carpet and a few early registry gifts

Shot of Drew's comfy-wumfy crib with new flare from friends!

Close up: Thanks the Randall, Char and the Gomez Family for your gifts!

Andrew's very own Mach 5 Speed Racer Cereal Bowl. Purchased by his Grandfather Blount. He saved up two proof of purchasesfrom cereal boxes - SO CUTE!

No comments: