So last night was stressful. I had woke up from a nap and found a pin-prick worth of blood in my panties and my heart fell. Even though I had gotten the results that my hCG had doubled, I still feared the worst! I was crampy and panicking inside. However, within a few hours the cramps disappeared and there was never anymore blood. So, I went to bed with a resolve that everything was going to be ok.
So, in comparison Today is a Good Day! I was able to sleep in a little (but still feel exhausted). And every time I do anything that requires an excursion of energy I feel like I am going to hurl. But it is still a good day. I wish I could fast fwd 10weeks and enter my 2nd trimester already so I can shout the news from the top of the highest peak! It is killing me inside not telling my folks - but it is for everyone's well-being that we don't. So far only 3 people know: My Sis (because she doesn't tell my parents ANYTHING and she could use some good news), My BFF Mel (because I could never hide anything from her) and my Girlfriend Lara (because she is a mom my age and gives me a lot of perspective and guidance). Other then that, only my Hubby and the ladies on Baby-Gaga know EVERYTHING. And for now I guess that is enough. I just hope I can hold my glee in and hide the belly until we can spill the beans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment