I can only describe my current state of emotion like this: I feel like I am standing at the edge of a cliff and praying that the wind blows in the RIGHT direction.
I started this year off at the top of the world! After almost two years of TTC, my Hubby and I had discovered we were pregnant in Dec 07. We were so excited that we told EVERYONE! When you want something so bad, you never dream that something will take it away - that would just be demonic! However, by the end of Jan. our smiles quickly turned to heartache when we were told our lil peanut was no more. We were lucky enough to see her heartbeat - but would never hear it, never hold her. It was devistating.
We spent the majority of this year repairing from the devistation and not in a rush to TTC right away. However, the closer I got to what would have been our original due date - I knew I wanted to try again. So, we embarked on what we thought would be another rough road on fertility drugs - but much to our surprise we succeeded in one cycle!
Thats right - Our Ego is Prego. So, now I will dedicate this blog to my journey through motherhood in hopes that it is a long one. If you want to know MORE about my last year you can read all about it at Baby-Gaga.com. Below is some basic info on my journey so far.
8/20/08 - CD1
8/22/08 - CD3 Begin Clomid 100mgs
8/28/08 - CD9 Fertility Monitor started - Registered LOW
8/29/08 - CD10 - Starting BDing - Wooohoooo!
9/1/08 - CD13 - Fertility Monitor Registered HIGH, Cramping in PM
9/4/08 - CD16 - Temp Dropped, Camping PM
9/5/08 - CD17 - Fertility Monitor Registered PEAK, Temp Spiked
9/6/08 - CD18 - OVULATION, Monitor PEAK, Temp PEAK, Cramping
9/7/08 - DPO1 - Fertility Monitor Registered HIGH, Temp Dipped
9/10/08 - Progesterone Blood Test - 9.1 (Definitely O'd this cycle)
9/14 & 15 - BFN HPT (Took them due to nausea)
9/18/08 - DPO12 - 3 BFP's (Waiting on blood work to celebrate)
9/26/08 - Annual with OBGYN - Now my first U/S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment