Our Lil Peanut

Friday, September 26, 2008

Nervous

So I just can't help being nervous today. We have our first OB/GYN appt today and I am just panicked that we are going to be terrible news. Every appt we have had baby related (prior to this pregnancy) has never been a positive one. So, I am just gearing myself up for the worst but trying to expect the best. It is rough, but I am hanging in. I am really trying hard not to stress and just let things be. I am putting my heart in gods hands and hoping he takes care of it. At this point, I just can't take further disappointment or additional anguish!

On another note - I am really worried that this Baby Blog might sound to complaint driven. I really do not intend to complain. But I think that all Prego women do - right? I mean compared to my 1st pregnancy I am far less whiney -even though my symptoms are so much worse! I am REALLY smiling inside and my gripes are only my attempts to share with the few ppl around me that know. I really am grateful and want to experience all aspects of pregnancy....the good, the bad and the worse!!!!!

Last night my Hubby and I were driving back from errands and I felt a spell of "morning" sickness come on. Now I put "morning" in quotes because it was almost 8pm in the evening....so I had to puke in a shopping bag and then hold it for the rest of the drive....I turn to my Husband say, "Morning Sickness My Ass...." And he quickly replies with a sheepish smile, "Well it's morning somewhere in the world." And I just laughed! Thank god I have him to add in the humor when I am struggling to find it.

Yesterday's Symptoms:
Soar Boobs
Woke up with a headache
Morning Sickness (7:30am, 10:30am, 8pm & 10pm)
Fatigue
Restlessness
Frequest potty breaks
Acne
Emotional

No comments: