Our Lil Peanut

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Morning Sickness and My Kitchen

Ok, so as of today I have discovered that my pregnant body is NOT a fan of my kitchen! From the moments I found out I was expecting I have had really BAD instances of nausea in there! Two days in a row now I have tossed my breakfast all over the floor! Not enjoyable or fun to clean up! Thankfully I have not had any other incidents around the rest of my house. Typically the threat of me vomiting disappears somewhere around 10ish....however my queaziness sticks around most of the day! So far it seems to be food that triggers it. However I have realized the have bright sun light, body odors or pet odors also trigger.....Oddly enough brushing my teeth doesn't - but having my hands over my head for too long (blow drying hair, putting a pony tail in or hanging up clothes) seems to trigger the nausea as well.

Man, it is going to be a long ride! However, we are so over the moon this time (last time I didn't have such strong/prominent symptoms) that every time I puke - my Hubby and I just smile and laugh!

No comments: