Our Lil Peanut

Friday, November 7, 2008

Is it too soon to celebrate?

I haven't thrown up since Sunday! Can you believe it? I can't! But I keep asking myself, is it too soon to celebrate? I am weary. Now that is not to say that I have not had my waves of nausea. But to actually be able to keep my meals down is splendid. The only down side is now I REALLY have to watch what I eat! I have found that Ginger Ale is FINALLY providing me some relief when I feel a wave hit me. Hell I was in the shower the other night and felt it coming....so I banged on the wall for Jerry to come...he came...I requested Ginger Ale (in the shower)...He asked me if I would like a sandwich with that....I replied - SMART ASS! lol. So there I was in the shower sipping me Ginger Ale. I totally reminded me of the Friends episode where Vegetarian Phoebe is preggers with her brother's triplets and she smells something she wants....so she goes into the bathroom where Joey is taking a shower. She tells him there is something in the shower that smells REALLY good....after eliminating shampoo, soap and all the normal stuff - he pulls out a sandwich filled with meat and that turns out to be what she wants...

A Shower = Awesome
A Joey Style Sandwich = Crazy
A Joey eating a sandwich in the shower = Crazy Awesome!

Anywho, I am REALLLLLLY hoping this throwing up thing is behind me! Can it get any better then that? I submit that it CANNOT!

1 comment:

Corinne NY said...

I know what could be better... If it was joey's meatball sub. lol