Man, were the first three months a doozy! I was seriously beginning to think I was going to be prisoner to puking forever! My worst fear was potentially facing feeling terribly my entire pregnancy! However, I am happy to say I have not puked in almost two weeks and man does it make a difference! I am actually starting to smile again! Go figure! Not to say I am one of those crazy ladies who love every waking moment of being prego, but I am feeling like the old Shan again....well little by little anyway. Now if I could just get proper sleep and say goodbye to soar boobs I would be one happy camper!
My newest struggles include the outrageous acne that slowly takes over my face through out the day. On Monday I was perturbed as to why ppl had stopped making eye contact with me....until I got home and discovered I have 3 GINORMOUS whiteheads on my chin....so foul! I shower and my hair is an oil slick be night time. Uhg. Oh and like clock work I hit 3mos and inherrited heartburn....even if I am just drinking water! Uhg. That and I am already walking with a waddle. Yeah a frickin waddle. I thought that wouldn't happen until at least the END of the 2nd trimester!!! But to avoid lower back pain later on in the evening, I now walk with a flippin waddle!
Well before I go off the prego deep end I will conclude this entry. I really am feeling a sense of calm about me. I am giddy again and it feels nice! I have another ultrasound on Wednesday to check for Down Syndrom - so I am sure I will get a few new pics then!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment