Our Lil Peanut

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Updates

Its funny how life has ways of telling you - TAKE IT EASY! I have been working my butt off through my first trimester and man was it hard. But now that I am in my 2nd T and feeling a but more normal, it is hard not to just go at full steam! It is hard having to choose to sit tight and let others do things on my behalf. When I ask my Hubby for a back rub after a grueling day I fee like a Diva....I hate asking for stuff!

I got my first bloody nose yesterday morning. Nothing bad, but definitely had blood on the tissue when I blew. Crazy. Also I have started collecting pillows all around me at night. I was absolutely surrounded last night. I doubt Jer could even see me! I must invest in one of those long body pillows - SOON! Also, the bump has officially arrived and the lil flub I had on the waist before getting knocked up is slowly being pushed up and out! Arg! I am only 3 mos and I look like I am six when I am REALLY relaxed. But when I was hovering over the stove last night in my maternity clothes...my Hubby remarked on how awesome I looked all prego! It was funny and touching. Man am I glad I got him all brainwashed!

Other then that I am feeling better, but have had some random occurrences of Morning sickness. It is terrible! I think I had totally blocked all that out of my mind a few weeks ago...long enough for me to forget how horrible it is...then WAMO! In the car both times! I am so happy I never took my sick bag out of the car!

I am getting EXTREMELY anxious about finding out the sex! Every chart I plug my info into says Boy - but I REALLY want to know! Ya know? We have our next check up at 18weeks on the 17th and will have the u/s to find the sex out sometime in mid Jan. Man I wish that would come ALREADY! I'm too impatient!

No comments: