Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I failed!
I went in for my 1 Hour Glucose Screening test today believing I would pass with flying colors considering I haven't gained a huge amount of weight and hardly ever eat more then I normally did prior to getting prego. Well, I guess I was wrong. My numbers came back at 143 and the normal range is 70-140....so I was labeled "high." I have no clue what this means. My next drs. appt. isn't until next week so I am not sure what my results will mean until then. I will most likely have to take the dreaded 3 hour test - which is just poor torture for any prego!!!! I mean, fasting and then having to sit around for an additional 3 hours is just INSANE! I really hope I am not going to have G.D.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment