Our Lil Peanut

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When it Rains it Pours, and I am NOT Talking About the Weather

I failed miserably! I got thre results back from my 3hr Glucose test and I FAILED! My levels started out well enough but plummeted the last two hours. I am just devastated. My Doc put in a referral for me to join the "Sweet Success Program" for Gestational Diabetes - isn't that name just rich? "Sweet" - are you kidding me? Umm, hello sweets and diabetes DON'T mesh! Such an oxy-moron! I called, but it was already after 5pm so I will have to call back tomorrow after 8:30am.

On top of all this, I am borderline anemic, I flubbed my EDD paperwork so no "timely rent" will be paid this month and my Grandpa took a nasty spill and is in the hospital and NOT faring well at all! I just can't possibly take another piece of bad new this week!!!!! Give a prego a break! Oh and I have a narly head cold. So, I want to cry just to get all this frustration out, but then I have to deal with a clogged head and that just makes me want to cry more.

I just can't believe I have Gestational Diabetes! I have not gained enough weight to cause myself harm, so WTF? I know this is not the end of the world, but it is just a major blow and creates a list of worries I never anticipated! I am just so angry.

No comments: