Our Lil Peanut

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

F that F'ing C-Biscuit!!!!

So, I went for my last blood draw today. Every day that I have gone I have gotten someone different. Each person (up until this morning) was nice, courteous and drew my blood without me having to feel a thing. Well this morning that all changed! This crabby bitch didn't smile or say hello to me after calling my name. She sits me down and tells me to squeeze on this thing (even though I was already holding a fist). She proceeds to locate a vein. Picks out a GIGANTIC needle and jabs it in. Then I guess she decides she is not getting the blood quick enough so she proceeds to shove the needle FURTHER INTO MY VEIN! It was so painful my toes curled and I actually let out a whimper! Now for anyone that knows me, know that I am a CHAMP when it comes to getting my blood drawn. I am soooooo used to it from childhood that I usually think of it as no big deal. Well this bitch butchered me! How is it that I have NO bruising or any evidence to ANY of the other four blood draws I got over the last week - but from her I do. My thoughts are, if you having a bad day and your job is to draw peoples blood - CALL IN SICK! This is a job you need to perform at a 110%!!!!! Don't torture the patient because you HATE YOUR JOB!!!!

My arm is still killing me over 6hrs later!!!

It just added to an already difficult morning. I maybe had my BF in my stomach a few minutes before puking it back up in my kitchen sink (yes I puked in the kitchen again). And then when I got home from the Lab I was so upset about how much my arm hurt that I vomited up my AM snack!!!! And now I have a RAGING HEADACHE!!!

But hey, I still love feeling all these symptoms! It really makes me feel like everything is going to be ok this time. So despite all this drama today, I can still laugh and smile....

1 comment:

Corinne NY said...

E.T. says OUUUCCHHHHH!!!