Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Am I Just Being Paranoid?
So this morning I woke up and I felt like something was just not right. I was crampy like I was going to get my visit from AF and my boobs didn't hurt as much as they have been and my morning sickness has seemed to chill out over the last few days. I questioned whether or not to call the doc and ask for more hCG's or if I should just chill out. As I went to ask my Hubby in the car if I was being paranoid - I gagged midsentence, he laughed and told me I was!!! So, I tried dinking water to see if that would help the cramps and it did some what. And my MS did rear its ugly head on the way to work this morning and while at work. So, I guess I am just being toooo parinoid. I guess I am just expecting the worse since I am used to it. I am under so much financial stress right now that I am losing my mind. There are only two things in the world I want right now. A job that pays enough and a full term pregnancy! Is that too much to ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment