So, before I get to the good stuff I will give you a little update on me. My morning sickness was TERRIBLE the last two weeks, but over the weekend I was fooled into thinking it was gone for good - but it came back with a vengeance last night! So I guess I will be struggling with it for at least another two weeks. Sucky! Hopefully it just remains sparse or just go away all together! As for the rest of my long list of changes...the boobs have leveled off in growing, but not hurting and my acne is OUT OF CONTROL! It is like I am 16 all over again! Other then that I am SLEEPY and short fused and my lower back is starting to hurt daily.
Now for the good stuff.....
We went in for our last ultrasound (for awhile anyway) and I also got a pap and exam. We were expecting to hear the heartbeat and get it on video - but they wound up putting us in a u/s room not equipped with sound.....so we had to settle for seeing the lil peanut. And let me tell you....it looked more like a SNOW MAN this time! We no longer think Peanut is a good desciption! We were BLOWN away how much growth took place in just two weeks! It looks like a lil baby now! We even got to see the lil arms and legs kicking around! It was AMAZING!!!! Whata lil Mini-Fister! Over the next 7 months my womb is going to have hell to pay! So, our doc said all was GREAT and the heartbeat LOOKED strong! So, we are just so totally excited!
I go in at the end of twelve weeks for for my Utlra-Screen to start the detection and testing for Down Syndrom. Better to be safe then sorry!
Anywho - here is our "lil Peanut!"


No comments:
Post a Comment