Our Lil Peanut

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm All Over The Place

Man, the last few days have been a TOTAL roller coaster for me! I am all over the place! I spent the ENTIRE weekend convinced something was wrong because my morning sickness suddenly disappeared only to have it return with vengeance Monday morning and evening. Apparently my m/s is completely dependent upon how early or late I get up! So if I get up very early in the AM I have the pukes...if I sleep past 9am - I'm all good for the day.

The next thing I am so all over the place about is my pregnancy in general. I get excited to tell people and then once I do I FREAK OUT thinking it was a mistake....what if something goes wrong again and I have to tell all these people sike! I just don't (can't) go through all that again. I just can't let go of this fear.

We have our next u/s on Friday to see the heartbeat. I feel in my bones that all will be ok and I have nothing to worry about. But then I keep worrying. And apparently my Hubby is still worried as well. It is just hard. We are positive but still very fearful.

Where is the fast fwd button when you need one?

No comments: