Our Lil Peanut

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OMG I am 9weeks Already!

Man I am sprinting to the 3 month mark! I want to pass that milestone sooooo bad! I want to graduate from soar boobs, morning-noon-night sickness and constant fatigue! But most of all I want the peace of mind graduating from the first trimester brings!

It is funny for me to have ppl ask me how the baby is doing....when I am between appts I have no clue. I haven't the faintest idea what to say. I can only judge how I am feeling. And obviously that is from one extreme to the other!

This weekend was pretty awesome. Jerry and I were in our best friends wedding over the weekend and it was a blast! We had a TON of ppl giving us congrats on our lil peanut and asking a million questions. It was really awesome to have so many ppl happy for us and wanting to be part of it all.

I guess I am just giddy because our lil peanut finally graduated from the blob phase on the ticker to looking like an actual human being. Yeah Peanut!

1 comment:

Corinne NY said...

Lil PeaPeaNut can flip people off? Wow that is DEFINATELY YOUR KID!
hahahaha!