Our Lil Peanut

Monday, September 29, 2008

I just feel so off today

I spent the weekend do waaaaaaay more then I should have. My BFF is getting married in a few short weeks and I hosted her bachelorette party. It was a three day event and I think I got about 6hrs sleep the entire weekend. So today I feel so floopy and out of it! I woke up this morning and just couldn't keep my eyes open. Every time I get up I feel like my head is swimming. I am feeling a little better now, but still not 100%. Every time I ly down to sleep - I can't seem to fall asleep. This blows. I feel like something is wrong, but I am sure that is just paranoia.

On top of all this, it is my Hubby and my 6yr wedding anniversary today. We do not have a lot of extra dough right now, so my parents are taking us out to dinner. Which is nice because we plan to tell them tonight about the baby. We made this really cool DVD of all these pics of us over the last 10yrs and at the end is the pic of of the HPT and then the firs u/s. I'm sure they are going to flip out! Hopefully tell them this soon is the right thing to do. I hate hiding it. There are just some days a girl really needs her mom......

1 comment:

Corinne NY said...

Hell womoan I feel off just getting 6 hours sleep. You are sleeping for 2. You need a god given 16 hours sleep. hee hee.