We found out on Tuesday that our lil Peanut is a BOY! He measured right on target, weighing 11oz at the time and all his vital organs and digits are where they are supposed to be and working great! So we are just so FLIPPING thrilled! We both knew in our hearts that this little tyke was a boy, but modern day science just confirmed it! So, we can now call him by his name - Andrew David Blount (but call him Andy and I will have to cut you)! I cannot wait to meet him! He isn't even born yet and I already do not want him to grow up! I am feeling more and more like a mom every day! While Jerry is day dreaming of "dude time," I just dreaming of my lil man and all the hug and kisses I am going to shower all over him! I feel so blessed to be prego, but I feel so acomplished as a wife to give my Hubby his lil man! I can't wait to see the two of them together and just laugh at all the mehem they will get into! I can already see Andrew playing in Dad's tools and running around the backyard getting all muddy with Turbo! Whata blessing!
I signed up for prenatal aquatic exercise at a local swim center. I start this Friday and I cannot wait to experience being around other pregos! Up until now, I have felt pretty unattached to the whole sisterhood! I don't even approach other pregos in public. But now I will be exercising with a group every Friday and I am so anxious! I hope to meet some awesome ladies and trade some battle stories :o) Other then that, I am feeling great. Despite the constant heartburn, I feel fantastic! If being prego felt like this all the time, I would be this way all the time! Andrew is kicking all the time and it is such a bizzaire, but wonderful feeling! I am going to miss it when he is not in there anymore...but at least I will have him in my arms for the rest of my life :o)
Anywho - here are the pics. They were snapped at 19wks 5 days.
Profile snap of face and body with little arms!
The white streak in the middle is his "Shmeckle"
Crossing arms over his face "No Pictures Please!"
Profile of face and a arm




No comments:
Post a Comment