Picture of face staring right at the camera!
I was a little bummed to not have Jerry with me, but my mom gladly filled the spot! He is just about 2lbs and about 1/2 the length he will be at birth! It is amazing he weighs so much already. I still have only gained 9lbs this entire pregnancy and I am just amazed! It must be all belly and baby! Jerry and I just can't believe this is all going by so fast!! It feels like it was just yesterday that we found out we were prego and now I am 6 mos along! I know time is just going to be an even bigger blur once he is finally here! When the Doc told me I only had two more office visits left before I went to seeing her every two weeks instead of once per month, I flipped! So soon!
So now we are gearing up with birth classes and taking hospital tours and finishing up the nursery! Our shower invites go out any day now and I just can't believe it! By the end of Feb. my fabulous 2nd trimester will be gone - and I am gonna miss it!
On another note, my In-Laws struck again! They surprised us with our Glider in the mail! So all the furniture for Andrew's room is officially purchased and assembled! It looks soooooooo cute!
Now we are just waiting for the shower to add all the finishing touches! It is SOOOO hard to resist buying stuff ourselves, but I guess focusing on bill catch-up can keep us honest! lol! Oh and we have snapped a few new belly pics! Check em out below!
5.5 Mos - Jerry hugging my belly
5.5 mos - sitting in my new glider - Thanks G & G Blount



No comments:
Post a Comment