Our Lil Peanut

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates to Drew's Room

We are tickled BLUE! We not only found our crib, but we also got our changing table at an amazing price as well! So Andrew's room is coming along nicely and we are so excited! Here are a few snaps of the work in progress! I am already so addicted to this room! I wish I had my glider so I could just chill in there and soak it all in! It is cheerful and calming all in the same sense. I know he is just going to love it! Our lil monkey is going to love his jungle!

Jerry attempting to connect the dots!

All the Fur-Babies want to help!

Chewy is thinking "But I thought I WAS the baby!!!"

Turbo resting his chin on Dad's lap during the WHOLE construction!

Me at 5mos helping Jerry read the instructions!

Picture from doorway. We added an old bookcase to complete the set!

Where all the Poopy diapers will be changed!

Snap of the cribs

Completed crib, minus the mattress to come!

We will be posting more pics as we add new stuff! Most of the accessories are on our registry at BabySuperMall.com, but we plan to add new curtains, some fresh trim paint and possibly a ceiling fan since Drew is coming at the start of the summer. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a brand new mattress for you if you want.
Lovin

Corinne NY said...

Awww! So damn Cute!

Hey update your registries with your new info. ;)