Our Lil Peanut

Monday, January 19, 2009

More of Drew's Room

DISCLAIMER: Don't give me any crap for being in a room that is being painted! I have read all baby books known to man and talked with my Doc - the room was WELL ventilated and Jerry did most of the work.

Now, with that said.....Jerry and I set forth on another project in Andrew's room this weekend! Since moving out of that room, we never really gave it a GREAT cleaning and when we did - we found that the paint needed some touch up and the windowsills needed some mold protection added. So, on Sunday we moved all of the furniture into the center of the room and went to work. We washed all the walls, windows and more and went to work on touching up some of the yellow and retouching all the white trim and windows. The room looks a million times better!!!! I also went to work on creating the curtain panels to match the valences that came with our bedset. We picked the fabric out together and Jer hung the rods last night. We think it looks AMAZING, but we are a little biased :o)

We are so addicted to this room. I wish we had endless money and time to spend in/on it!

Hi Drew!
Jerry said I looked to serious in all my pics - so I gave him some JAZZ HANDS!

Jer flashing a cheezy grin while taping off the room (I HATE taping!)

Clean Up Time - 5 1/2 mos prego


Finished curtain panels with valence.

Jer celebrating his handy work

No comments: