Last night I was lying in bed getting settled and trying to fall asleep. I was on my back with my team of pillows supporting my head, shoulders, legs and I had my hands firmly placed on my lower tummy. Since I am still a bit sore from my run in with the gate, I was using the heat of my hands to sooth myself. Well there I was just laying there and I felt a distinct "tap, tap" right under my hand! I swear my heart stopped and so did my breath. I laid there for a second and thought, "Was it gas, was it just a muscle stretch?" But then I realized there was not twinge of pain or discomfort like I typically feel and it was literally like someone was giving me a quick double tap on the shoulder - except it was inside!!!
So, I did the whisper test to see if Jer had fallen asleep yet.....No answer....But then I hear, "huh?" And I tell him I felt the baby do a one, two punch. We giggled a bit and eventually we both went to sleep....of course Jer was well off in slumber before I was - typical!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment