Our Lil Peanut

Friday, December 26, 2008

What a Great Christmas!

It didn't feel like it was supposed to be Christmas time at all these past few days! Between all the hustle and craziness, my mind just couldn't wrap itself around the fact that it was Christmas....and now it is over and I can't believe it! It was truly a special time this year! Over the last few days I have really begun to feel peanut kick and move around....I even treated my family in a little belly bump-rump on X-Mas eve. We were playing one of the Baby Mix songs, "Fly Me to The Moon," By good Ole Frank and the baby just started dancing....the next thing I know EVERYONE is asking for a dance with Peanut. It was way cool to share in the experience! And all though my parents gave me an EXTREMELY generous gift, it would have to be my Sis who yet again wins the brownie points for making my pregnancy a little more tolerable...she gave me the Cadillac of body Pillows - The Snoogle! Below is a pic of me taking it for a test drive




But all in all I am truly blown away with all the spoiling my loved ones did! I know the hard eco times is a great burden on all! So, all that spent MORE then they should have - I really do thank you and KNOW that no matter how much life sucks - it still rocks to spoil the ones you love! I just wish I could have spoiled you more in return!

The count down to Peanut's big unveiling is closing in on us! Just 11 more days until we find out with it is an Andrew or a Mikella! So stayyyyyyy tuned!

1 comment:

Corinne NY said...

YAY! O'Doyal Rules... Eerr mean Snoogles Rule. LOL.