Our Lil Peanut

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just 19 More Days!

I can't believe it will only be 19 more days until we find out if our peanut is a peanut or a pistachio! It feels like the wait has taken F*O*R*E*V*E*R, but now that it is almost here 0 I can't believe in 19 short days we will know! I still can't believe I am already half done with this pregnancy! We have waited so long and it is going by so quickly!

Our appt with my OB went well. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again via doppler. When I went in for my post ER check up it was barely audible, but this time we heard it loud and clear and even heard it rolling around in there. The Doc also took a measurement of my belly bump. I can't believe I am being measured now.....my weight hasn't jumped up very much at all and my blood pressure was still good. So all in all it was pretty routine and now we are just waiting for the next BIG APPT! I am so giddy! I can't wait to start calling it Andrew of Mikella and having lil chats. I feel like I FINALLY have something close to look forward to. With the X-Mas season around, I have just been so stressed and worried all the time. But, now I have something to make me smile in those moments of worry! Yeah me!