You know I consider myself a very lucky girl to have a great relationship not only with my parents, but also with all of my in-laws. And since my Hubby has two sets of parents - I am TRULY lucky to not only get along with all of them - but to feel genuinely loved and accepted by all of them!
This Christmas was a little bit of a bust because Jerry and I didn't get to have them all under the same roof like we have had over the last two years. Jer's Dad and Step-Mother Sharon are both sick with TERRIBLE colds and had to cancel their plans to come up and stay for a few days. Well what they lacked in physical presence, they sure made up for in the love dept. We both received a card with a MORE then generous monetary award inside for the both of us, a few days later a GINORMOUS box of Sees Candy and today a box FULL of wondrous items for decorating our nursery! I am just so blown away! I feel spoiled and loved and overwhelmed by their endless generosity!
I just feel that between all the Grandparents this lil one is going to have - that it is going to be spoiled way beyond what Jerry and I could ever dream!!!!
Now I do not have to go online and stare at the picture anymore, I can just go in the nursery and touch the quilts and stuffed animals and smile in anticipation!
I am feeling pretty blessed!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment