
It is by Lambs & Ivy and the print is called Papagayo. We just knew it was "IT" as soon as we saw it. It just looks so comfy, soothing and loving. If you want to check out the rest of the stuff you can find it at BabySuperMall.com. I swear I must look at the above pic at LEAST once a week! I cannot wait to walk into the room and be surrounded by it. Since I didn't do the whole traditional wedding dress search - I can only imagine this is what finding the perfect dress feels like!
My Mom and Sis also suckered me into bailing on my registry I had started at Target and go to Babies R Us. I am glad I did because man do they take care of the preggers!!! We had a fun Mom/Sis day looking at all the stuff and dreaming of what to add. I of course being a realist - I only added what was affordable and highly-rated by other mom's - lol! And for those of you that cannot wait to sneak a peek at that one either you can find us at BabiesRUs.com and search our name.
Anywho, I guess I am just REALLY excited for the up coming year and all the joy it is going to bring!

No comments:
Post a Comment