It feels like it was just yesterday that I wasn't pregnant. And now I am half done with this pregnancy! Man time flies! Over the last few weeks there hasn't been much to report on. I have been busy with work and worry over affording life and the Holidays. Jerry and I have started playing music for peanut a few times a night. Last Friday, the baby was rocking out to "black whole sun," by sound garden (daddy's choice) and he was able to feel the lil bugger rocking out in my tummy! Apparently our lil one is a fan of old Grunge music and Alicia Keyes - go figure. We have another check up tomorrow. However, I want to boycott it because my OB will not being doing an u/s this visit. We have to wait another whopping 4weeks to find out if we do infact have a peanut or a pistacio in there! Oh, well! I am hoping under some small x-mas miracle I can bribe her into giving us a peak. We shall see, but I seriously doubt it.
Since Sunday I have been battling a lovely head cold! Ugh. I just hope it doesn't get worse or stay around very long! I have the next two weeks off and of course I get sick now! Go figure!
Here is a pic or two of the bump since Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment